Configure Your Email Software - Outlook 2007
Follow the setups below to send and receive email with Outlook 2007.
1. Open Outlook. Select Account Settings.... from the Tools menu
2. On the E-mail tab, click New
3. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next
5. Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message
- Email Address: This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your message. This is also the address that will get recorded in your contacts' address book. (example: email@example.com)
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: Enter your E-mail Server Names.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter your E-mail Server Names.
- Username: Enter your full email address (example:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Enter your password. If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled "Remember Password".
- Click More Settings....
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose to Use same settings as my incoming mail server
7. Click OK
8. Click Next
9. Click Finish
(back to ) Support Documents And Other Help