Configure Your Email Software - Outlook XP
Follow the setups below to send and receive email with Outlook Express
1. Start Outlook XP
2. Click on the Tools menu.
3. Select Options from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Mail Setup tab.
5. Click on the Email Accounts button, then choose Add New E-mail Account
6. Choose POP3. Click Next
7. In the E-mail accounts page, enter your account information.
Under Server information make sure you have the following setups:
- POP3: mail.yourdomain.com
- SMTP: mail.yourdomain.com
Under Logon Information make sure you have the following setups:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: your login password
8. Click on More Settings tab
9. Select Outgoing Server
10. Make sure My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication is checked on
11. Click Next
12. Click Finish
(back to )Support Documents And Other Help