Configure Your Email Software - Outlook 2010
Follow the setups below to send and receive email with Outlook 2010
2. Select New to start the email setup wizard
3. Choose Manually configure server setting or additional server types
4. Click Next
5. In the next window, fill out all the necessary information:
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish receipients to see when they receive email.
- Email Address: This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your message. This is also the address that will get recorded in your contacts' address book. (example: email@example.com)
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: Enter your email servers name
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter your email servers name
- Username: Enter your full email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Enter your password. If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled "Remember Password".
- Click on More Settings...
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose to Use same settings as my incoming mail server
7. Click OK
8. Click Next
9. Click Finish
(back to )Support Documents And Other Help